Friday, September 23, 2011

The Ol’ Man Is Snoring

Alex here and I’m telling.  Dad’s in the the dawg house.  He didn’t do his homework and he was gonna tell y’all that the dawg ate it.  But that dawg ain’t gonna hunt.  There are two reasons why that dawg ain’t gonna hunt.  First of all, we don’t have a pooch and, secondly, if we did have a pooch, we don’t have any homework for the pooch to eat ‘cause dad didn’t do it.  So there, the katt’s out of the bag.

On top of that, dad stayed up until after midnight last night (the real midnight, not the Rainbow Plantation midnight).  So he is still upstairs cutting timber – lot’s of timber by the sounds of it.

Now, what does all of that mean?  It means that there are no pictures and no story from yesterday’s outing at the Naval Aviation Museum.  Being that that’s the case, I decided to take computer in paw and pussy foot around the keyboard for awhile.  I’ll make sure that dad does his homework today and brings you up to date tomorrow.

Not to rehash old news, but I’m feeling much better now that that old cyst is off my back and the report said it wasn’t cancerous.  Now, it will be nice when my fur grows back and covers up my nudity.  But it’s only a little nudity, I don’t want the word to get out that I’m a flasher.

The last couple of days we’ve had thunder storms pass through.  On Wednesday, lighting hit in the field right next to us – it flashed and thunder cracked loudly at the same time.  Katie and I made a bee line for Mom and Dad.  We don’t care much for thunder storms, but like it even less when it shakes the whole house.  That’s enough to make our fur stand straight up!!!  What’s even worse is when we are left home alone and a thunder storm passes by like yesterday.  Then we don’t have Mom and Dad to run to.

Uh oh, Mom’s pouring some fresh food and water into our dishes – gotta go!!!

Take Care Until Next Time  - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment