Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This Is It!!!

“Hey diddle dumpling, I’ll be darned!!!  Here I sit with my britches on.  One sock off and one sock on; hey diddle dumpling, I’ll be darned!!!”  Wow, it’s OOOOOOOh Dark Thirty in the morning and it’s still dark outside – what the heck am I doing up at this hour?  Oh yes, today is the first day of that incredibly nasty word – W*RK.  Ugh!!!

The “meet and greet” went without a hitch yesterday afternoon.  We did get assigned to the “inbound” side of the operation on the day shift, but not in Stowing.  Judy and I will be bean counters in the Inventory Control and Quality Assurance department.  More to come about that just as soon as we figure out what it’s all about. 

‘Twill be an easy day today as we just have Orientation and Safety Training.  I’ll need orientation alright.  Is w*rk like riding a bicycle?  Will I remember how it is done?  Do I want to remember how it is done?  These are questions to be pondered.  Now, where the heck is my other sock?

Take Care Until Next Time  - - - - - - - - -  

2 comments: