Friday, March 30, 2012

Same Ol’, Same Ol’

We awoke to “wain dwops on our woof” this morning.  Yesterday the truck got the day off as we didn’t go anywhere.  Well, anywhere outside of the campus, that is.  I continued with washing the rig while Judy was busy with her crafting buddies.  Oops, I almost forgot that Judy went with Linda to Hobby Lobby which is right next to Five Guys burger house (no, they didn’t drop in on Five Guys).

Yesterday morning Judy went to her quilting group gathering, then she and Linda went for their little ride to HL.  After lunch, she went back to the clubhouse for another crafting event – making bracelets.  At five o’clock we both headed back to the clubhouse to make salads and then join in on the “last supper” of the season.  We enjoyed our trip a lot, but it is nice to be back in the barn with all our stall mates.

We’re not supposed to get very much in the way of “wain” today so I’ll be able to finish washing the rig.  While I’m waiting for the arrival of my new waxer/polisher/buffer I’ll take everything out of the basement so that I can vacuum and wash the floor, but that will be tomorrow’s job.

While Judy and I were busy doing our thing, Katie and Alex have been busy doing their thing.  Meowing, purring, looking for attention, getting into things, eating, and, of course, taking katt naps.  So things are pretty much the same ol’, same ol’ around the Patterson house.

Be Careful, Have Fun, and May God Bless  - - - - - - - - -  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see things are just about back to normal. I'm looking forward to normal!

    ReplyDelete