Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Slow Day In ‘Bama

There’s not really much new to report this morning.  Judy and I are both feeling better, but our coughs linger.  Judy’s sinuses have been acting up and she may have to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics to clear that up.

We’re both looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here at the Plantation.  I went over to the clubhouse for a little while yesterday and then returned home to stay inside for the rest of the day.  Needless to say, the potable water tank is still needing reinstallation.  Hopefully I can spend a little time working on it today.

I guess there’s really nothing else to share so,

Take Care Until Next Time - - - - -

1 comment:

  1. Save that Water Tank Installation until Friday -- I can recruit you some help---I have a BIG hammer and it is PINK (with flowers)!!!!

    ReplyDelete