Sunday, July 03, 2011

Big Trouble

This is entry is late today because my computer went ka-puts.  I was publishing this morning's entry when I got an error message saying that it couldn't publish due to a security violation.  Then the computer shutdown and I haven't been able to reboot.  Since then I've gotten a screen that says the computer was unable to restart and to load in the system disk to restore settings.  So, that's where I am at the present time.  Hopefully I will be able to repair/recover my computer.  Who knows where I'll be if it should recover - I may have to reload everything.  Who knows?

Right now I'm using Judy's computer and it doesn't have Live Writer installed so this entry may look a little strange.  As they say, this too will pass!

Take Care Until Next Time  - - - - -  (whenever that maybe!)

1 comment:

  1. Ah technology - gotta love it...Hope you are able to get everything restored.

    ReplyDelete