Sunday, October 24, 2010

Not Much Today

Yep, my reading skills was always better than my math skills.  It has actually been over 40 years, not 50 years, since I read “To Kill A Mockingbird”.  At “over 50 years” ago I didn’t even care that books existed.  In any case, I’m enjoying the book.

It’s official, we are now all set-up with the lot all trimmed and primmed and that’s a good thing ‘cause the “Ol’ Ta Do List” is growing with the Job Jar bursting at the seams.  I get tired just looking at it so it’s time to begin “aimin’ to” get started, however, today is Sunday and that means worship and football.  So, I’ll be sure to get going the first thing in the morning!!!  :-)

This will be a quiet week around the Plantation as the Chapter 26 Rally is taking place over in Chumuckla, Florida.  There are 33 rigs scheduled to attend, but we’re staying behind.  We’re rallied out and our pocketbook needs a rest as well.  Plus, as you just read, we’ve more than enough to keep us busy for a long, long time.

Well, that’s it for today and be sure to give your fur kids some loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment