Thursday, December 16, 2010

Painting And ‘Puter Problems

Finally I brought the painting to a finish.  Here are a series of photos to show the evolution of the painting.  I started out learning how to make clouds, then added a light house and the ledges.  As you can see, I changed the clouds several times and added an island. 

DSCF3957 DSCF3958 DSCF3968 DSCF3970 DSCF3973

Even though it is “all done”, I may still tweak it a little more just to learn how to insert more details into a painting.  I’m still not sure that I like working with acrylics.  They dry out way too fast for my liking, however, once I become a little faster then it might not be so bad.  So now I need to decide what the next painting will be – how ‘bout a mountain scene?

Miss Judy’s computer is still not working properly – she can’t get on line.  It appears to be a problem in the Windows Internet Explorer program.  When we click the Explorer Icon, the program goes through it’s “stuff” to get online and then, all of a sudden, it closes the program taking us back to the Desktop.  All the other programs work alright.

I will go online with my computer and download a new WIE program onto a disk and then install it on Judy’s ‘puter.  Hopefully this will correct the problem.  Miss Judy is not a “happy camper” when her computer isn’t doing it’s “thang” and we all know that when mother’s not happy, no ones happy!!!  :-)

Take Care Until Next Time - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment