Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Really Wintering

Brrrrrrr!!  Twenty four degrees this morning says the ol’ thermometer.  Not our idea of wintering in the south.  This is supposed to be short lived, but it is too cold just the same - especially being this early in the season.  If it looks like this is going to keep up then we just might have to join Jim and Ellie in the desert.  Enuf is enuf already!!!

Other than that, we are doing pretty much the same ol’, same ol’.  Judy is finishing up her Christmas presents while I’m perfecting my artistic skills (I’m having to dig really deep to find those skills).  Judy tells me to be patient, but patience isn’t one of the virtues that I possess.  I want it and I want it now!!!  But, I’m persisting none the less. 

The katts have been just eating, playing, and sleeping; Alex has become a real lap katt with this chilly weather.  Also, they have found a whole tree full of new toys to play with; just select an ornament, take it off the tree, and bat it around the floor for awhile – what fun!!!  Fortunately they haven’t tipped the tree over, yet!!!

Keep Warm Until Next Time - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment