Our good friend, Ray Faber, forwarded this to us. It gave us a good laugh so we pass it on.
IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD
1. U can't count your hair
2. U can't wash your eyes with soap
3. U can't breathe when your tongue is out
Put your tongue back in fool.
10 Things I know about you...
1) U are reading this
2) U are human
3) U can't say the letter ''P'' without separating your lips
4) U just attempted to do it
6) U are laughing at yourself
7) U have a smile on your face and you skipped No. 5
8) U just checked to see if there is a No. 5
9) U laugh at this because you are an idiot & everyone does it too
10) U are probably going to send this to see who else falls for it
You have received this e-mail because I didn't want to be alone in the “Idiot” category.
Oh well, hope you got a little chuckle out of it, at least. Today is Sunday so you know what that means. We go and worship the Lord with our friends at Stutsmanville Chapel. God set aside one day a week as a gift to us for a day of rest. He, being the Creator, knew the balance of things; therefore, He knew that we needed a day to “come apart before we come apart”!! For the Jewish people that day is called the Sabbath and is traditionally Saturday. We Christians worship on Sunday because that is the day Christ arose from the grave. No matter which day of the week we “come apart”, we need a time of rest, reflection, and worship.
May God Bless - - - - - - - -