Thursday, April 12, 2012

This, To, Will Pass

Wax on, wax off.  Wax on, wax off.  Wax on, wax off.  That pretty much sums up my morning hours.  While I was doing my duty, Judy was working on a special top secret project.  She didn’t like the way things came out and ended up tearing it out; that happens from time to time when you’re working with needle and thread.  Speaking of her projects, the Scrappy Quilt Of Many Colors is made up of left over material from all her past projects; therefore, it holds many memories of the past.

We did sit outside for a few minutes, but that was it.  Judy had to prepare last night’s meal for our 242 Group meeting and I got busy taking care of business on the telephone.  Our 242 Group is watching videos from the “Truth Project”.  Last night’s was dealing with History and was, in our estimation, the best one yet.  If you get a chance to view this series we recommend you do it.  The videos are well done and very informative.

Today, more of the same.  I hope to get most of the Port (road) side of the coach done.  Then I have to pull in the slides in order to wax above them.  We still have several other things on the “Ol Ta Do List” to get out of the way before Tuesday’s departure – gotta stay focused.  That’s hard when you have A. D. …. look at those pretty birds!!

May God Bless  - - - - - - - - -

1 comment:

  1. I think I can see the glair from that freshly waxed rig way up here in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete