Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Mini Entry

Folks, I’m still mushy minded.  I was pretty much lethargic after my early Saturday morning madness.  We did get out to pick up some propane and a couple of parts I need for the water filtration system upgrade.  A short nap made its way into the afternoon after which we spent a few hours lounging outside with our Nooks in hand.  Last we night attended a “Howl At The Moon” gathering at the pool side, but only stayed a few minutes.

On our way home, we made a stop by to see how the “Tenderfoot” is doing.  Terry has some “wicked good” blisters on her feet, that’s for sure.  Then we headed home and was in bed by 22 hundred hours.  After Saturday morning’s fiasco, I slept right through until 6:30 and now am rushing to get ready for church.

Pictures and stories from our Friday walking tour will show up tomorrow morning for sure.  In the meantime, may God Bless You And Keep You Until The Next Time - - - - - - 

No comments:

Post a Comment