Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Simple Saturday

Judy and Terry made a trip to Michael’s to pick up some crafting “stuff” yesterday morning while Randy and I stayed at home.  I had planned to mow the lawn, but when I went to check out the lawn mower it was broken – aw shucks, I just hate it when that happens!!  I guess it was just meant that I take the day off so that’s what I did.

After lounging and reading for most of the afternoon, Judy and I joined Randy and Terry for dinner - Terry wanted to prepare a birthday dinner for Judy (any excuse to eat is a good one).  As usual, it was a great evening filled with chatting, chewing, and chuckling.

Then it was home again, home again for some more reading before retiring for the day.  Like I told you, it was A Simple Saturday.

Take Care Until Next Time - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment