Saturday, March 19, 2011

Late Blog Entry Today

This Morning

This is not the real blog entry for today.  I was up until 3:30 this morning and am still sleeping.  Once I wake up, and am up and about, I will submit the real blog entry for today so check back later.  What?  You’ve not heard about telepathy?  Or multitasking?  Or Sleep Blogging?

There will be information and pictures telling you all about our outing in Mobile with Randy and Terry yesterday; so y’all be sure to come back later, ya ‘ear?

This Afternoon

Oh, oh – It’s 2:30 in the afternoon and I haven’t succeeded in finishing today’s blog entry.  After I finally got my carcass up out of bed, we took off to Ace Hardware to pick up supplies for our next project which is installing a two stage water filtration system.  Last week I ordered a second filter canister and that arrived last night at eight-thirty.  I needed a “nipple” and some ceramic tape to link the two filter canisters together.  I will complete the project on Monday.

Anyway, I have the pictures all loaded and some of the blog entry written.  But at around 1:15 this afternoon, a katt nap snuck up and hit me right behind the head.  And now there’s iced tea and a lawn chair calling my name.  Sorry folks, today’s entry is going to become tomorrow’s entry – hopefully!!!

‘Til Then - - - - - - 

No comments:

Post a Comment