Monday, March 14, 2011

A Quick Entry

Day two of Daylight Savings Time – love the light later at night, hate getting up earlier.  Hey, wait a minute!!  I are retired, I don’t gotta get up until I’m darned good and ready.  Just slide my day to the right on the ol’ time scale.  Thar ya go!!!  Much better.  Now, if we could just get Alex calibrated.

Yesterday was a typical Sunday for us – church, relaxing, ice cream social.  So there’s not much to report there.  In exactly four weeks from today we’ll be heading out for our summer travels.  Unbelievable how fast time moves forward, but we are more than ready to get out of Dodge. 

Just a few more annual doctor’s appointments to get out of the way and then we’ll be free to move about the country, however, moving about the country isn’t free so we’ll just have to take it easy.  The first thing on our agenda is grandchild fixes.  Can’t wait to see those smiling faces once again; Catia, Kalina, and Radek, the Murfreesboro brood.

Well, I guess that’s all I have this morning.  Take Care Until Next Time - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment