Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Writing About Nothing

Here I sit wiping the sleep out of my eyes.  Just barely awake and half the day has already rolled by – well, maybe not half as it’s only seven thirty-two in the morning, but that’s sleeping in for me.  Even the early bird, Judy J., slept in until quarter till seven.  Wow, this staying up until midnight sure causes one to “stood” in bed in the morning.  Norm says that early to rise is for sissies and birds.  I ain’t no sissy and I guess this proves it!!!!!

Okay, so yesterday was pretty much chores and w*rk.  Today will be another story as our game plan is to keep up with our chores during the w*rk week so we can play on our weekend and this is our weekend.  So, what’s up for today?  I’m not telling, but we do have a little outing with a “photo op” planned.  Other than that, “mums the word”.

I just realized that an unbelievable moment is quickly approaching – half of 2012 is just about gone.  Inconceivable!!!!  I’m hardly ready for Y2K to begin.  Where does the time go?  "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.”  I sure wish it would slow down just a tad so I could catch up.

Katie and Alex are “pooped pussies”.  They’ve been on squirrel watch ever since we arrived at Magnus Park.  There are black squirrels running loose all over the park and that keeps the guard katts on duty all day long.  Especially when they get on the roof and start scurrying back and forth.  That little trick sends the katts into a frenzy of giving chase from inside the coach.  At least they are getting some exercise.

Well, the title told you that this blog entry was about nothing.  Now that you’ve had your coffee and spent time with the Pattersons, you can get your day started.  I hope it is a good one and that you take time to hug your katts, we did.

May God Bless  - - - - - - -

1 comment: