Saturday, April 07, 2012

“You’da Thunk”

“You’da thunk” that after all them rainy days I’da got some waxing done, but I didn’t.  How come?  Well, we needed to go to Uncle Wally’s to restock the larder.  Judy wanted to go early ‘cause she had an eleven thirty appointment to get her hair cut.  By the time we got back with the groceries and put the freezer “stuff” away, it was time for her to head out.  I continued putting away groceries and before I knew it, it was noon time.

I’m using Mcguiar’s Color Restorer and it clearly states that this product is to be used on a cool surface preferably in the shade.  Since I don’t have shade, I will need to work in the earlier part of the mornings before the coach warms up.  What I plan to do is work on all the high areas while I’m here and have access to my ladder.  Then, if I don’t finish, I can do the lower sections as we are traveling and/or once we get to Michigan.

Other than the grocery shopping, Norm and Linda invited us over for a shindig at there place along with Bill and Diane.  It’s always a good time when you can get together for a chat, chew, and chuckle session.  Thanks Norm and Linda for being such gracious hosts and for all the yummy treats.

Well, it’s time for me to get outside and start hanging off the side of the rig with buffer in hand.  See ya on the flip side.  Special blessing on you during this year.  Because of Resurrection Sunday, we can have hope in an eternal life with Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord.

May God Bless  - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment