Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nothing New To Report

It was overcast and it was cold outside yesterday so I “stood” inside all day long.  Judy went to “Stitch and Chat” and began a new project before returning home for the rest of the day.  It’s going to stay cold until Saturday when it will return to more seasonal temperatures.  But, at least we’re not fighting the “s” word here in L. A..

It’s time for me to start a new painting.  The painting class meets on Mondays and Wednesdays and I haven’t been back to class since before Christmas.  I did check in with them last Wednesday, but since I still wasn’t feeling real great, I didn’t stay.  I think I want to do a mountain scene this time.

Yep, things are slowly returning to normal.  Judy is still on drugs, but her sinuses seem to be responding to the treatment, however, the antibiotics are making her “sick to her stomach”.  She does get tired by nightfall and will need to take a nap this afternoon so she can make it though our home group gathering tonight.  Tonight’s dinner theme is “breakfast” so we’re bringing biscuits and gravy – a real favorite down here in the deep south. 

Other than that, there’s really nothing new in our lives to report so all y’all Take Care Until Next Time - - - - - -  

No comments:

Post a Comment