Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday, Saturday

Judy just read an article to me that highlighted seven things that will cost us more in 2011.  Out of the seven things, five of them will hit us right away:  Banking Fees, Clothes, Food, Fuel, and Health Insurance.  I’m sure glad there is no inflation, we probably couldn’t afford that.

Yesterday was a good day when it came to the old water tank installation project.  I was able to pull off each rear tire and drill all the required holes.  Then Randy came over and helped me by holding the water tank in place while I bolted in the forward bracket.  I filled the water tank to make sure there were no leaks in the tank and/or the piping leading to it.  So far so good.

I still need to re-install the insulation and the underbelly panels and then that job will be done.  Next on the list is the modifications to the cabinet under the desk.  Judy would like the printer to slide out so that it is easier to use.  I want to organize all the cables which will require re-orienting an electrical outlet.  Not a big job, but one that needs to get done. 

We attended the four o’clock social time at the clubhouse and I ended up hosting it.  Surprisingly, for a Saturday, there were quite a few people out.  If you ever visit an Escapee Park, be sure to attend the social time; its’s a great way to meet new people and find out what’s taking place in the park as well as around the local area.

Other than that, we spent some time enjoying the nice warm weather, feeding our faces, and reading.  And, yes.  Mr. Alex got to sit outside in Dad’s lap for awhile – have you ever seen a katt smile?

Take Care Until Next Time - - - - -     

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and your able assistant for a job well done! Time to move on to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Judy. . .having the printer slide out of a cabinet was a requirement. You will be so happy with the result. Good luck. . .

    ReplyDelete