Saturday, December 17, 2011

More Katt Tales

Hi, Alex here.  I did everything I could think of to keep momma home yesterday.  I sat in her lap, I purred, I cuddled, I meowed, I followed her everywhere she went, I even bathed, but she still left with dad to go to the four letter word place – w*rk.  She did promise me that she will spend more time with me after this coming Monday.  I think we’re “fixinto” travel again, what can I say.  I don’t really like traveling but to be with momma, I’ll take it.

Hopefully mom and dad won’t bring them little people home with them again once we get to Tennessee.  You never can predict just what they’ll do next.  Katie and I have to watch them like hawks.  They’re quick too!!  They can be sitting on the floor playing and the next thing you know, they’re in your face.  Katie hissed at them and that made them cry (I got a big charge out of that – wished I’d have thought of it first).  This is our castle and we have to protect it.

Now, talking about four letter words.  Mom said that when they left that four letter word place where they go everyday, they saw another four letter word event – sn*w.  That stuff is cold on our tender pussy feet and we don’t want anything to do with it.  So, it’s time to pull up anchor and make waves toward the southland.

Katie and I can’t wait to get back to the Plantation.  There’s a routine there and things are “boring, boring, boring”.  Just the way us katts like things.  We are not Obama supporters, it’s NOT time for change.  By the way, dad says ever since Obama got into office that’s all he has left in his pockets – change!  Anyway, we like the same old, same old.  And we want our attention when we want our attention.  We’re not praying for patience because we’re katts, ya know?  And we don’t need patience.  Dawgs have masters, katts have staff.  And we want our staff at home.

So, after the Christmas celebrations in Tennessee, mom and dad are taking us home - 

We’ll be home after Christmas
You can plan on us
Please have NO snow but mistletoe
And dinners at the clubhouse.

The day after the day after Christmas
You’ll find us where the road home gleams
We'll be home after Christmas
With many cheers, it seems.

Yes, we'll be home after Christmas
With many, many cheers, it seems.

Be good now and don’t plague the katts!  (Dad’s grandma used to say that, “Don’t you be plaguing that katt!”  We think it is very appropriate.)

Alex

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Alex. From a Boston Terriers point of view, we would get along famously! Hope you get to warmer weather and more cuddling time soon.

    Merry Christmas,
    Sloopy & Carmen
    http://simslandyacht.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete