Friday, December 31, 2010

Down And Out

Yesterday was overcast with occasional rains so I was a good boy and “stood down” all day - never even got out of my PJ’s!!!  That was a good move as I feel a whole lot better this morning. 

Now, it’s my turn.  Miss Judy has caught a cold.  It’s not the same symptoms as what I had, but it’s definitely a cold so it’s my turn to wait on her.  Hopefully she’ll be a good girl and get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids.  My cold dragged on for over a week just because I wouldn’t rest and relax – how could I?  It was Christmas time.  But, Miss Judy has no excuse so she’ll have to “stood down” or else I’ll have to sit on her. 

Well, this is it!!  The end of another year.  Some people in the world have already sang auld lang syne.  Our turn comes at midnight tonight (that’s nine o’clock Central Plantation Time).  So it will be “out with the old” and in with the new.  We hope that you all had a great year and wish good things to come your way in twenty-eleven.

Take Care Until Next Time - - - - - -    

No comments:

Post a Comment