Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Wednesday, Wednesday

It’s beginning to look a lot like - - - MOVING WEST!!!!!  Tucson’s weather is looking very appealing right about now.  Snow flurries in the forecast for Lower Alabama, that’s ridiculous.  Someone needs to be taken out to the wood shed for a good talking to, right Mother Nature?  This is Deja Vu all over again!!!

Okay, rant over.  Today is usually craft day.  Well, everyday is craft day, but Mondays and Wednesdays are super craft days.  Judy J. usually begins with line dancing and then moves onto beading.  In the afternoons there is generally another craft group or a special project that she attends. 

However, there is a twist in the schedule for this morning; Judy has to go to the dentist to get two, count ‘em, two fillings.  Oh, oh!!  That’s not good.  Also, one tooth is cracked and, hopefully, they’ll be able to repair it without having to have any further work done on it.

I have my Art Appreciation Classes with master painter Gil on Monday and Wednesday mornings as well.  How’s that going?  Not bad.  I’m learning techniques.  I’m not a natural, that’s for sure, but I can learn with enough of the p’s – patience and practice.  I’ll never be a Van Gogh, but should be able to paint well enough for enjoyment and relaxation.  And, if all else fails, I can always revert to paint by numbers :-)

Clouds, Ya Gotta Make Clouds

Take Care Until Next Time - - - - -

3 comments:

  1. Be carefull now - mother nature has a way of getting the last word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that painting is good, and if you enjoy it and it relaxes you, then keep it coming.
    Take care and be kind to mother nature, she can be rough at times.
    Mike & Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking technique and talent don't have much to do with painting anyway. Just look at the stuff Picasso has foisted on the world. Your crick in the woods is a way more appealing than a three eyed single breasted woman. But that is just my opinion and seeing how I am not in the market anyway it is worth exactly what you paid for it.....lol.

    ReplyDelete