Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Slow Day In L.A.

The day started with Alex standing on my chest saying, “Meow, Meow, Meow!” which means, “It’s time to get up, dad!”  So I stretched and scratched and rolled over and sat up with my feet hitting the deck.  I reached for my glasses and headed for the jon.  I dawned my bathrobe and made tracks for the coffee pot to procure that first cup of morning glory.  Yep, I’m officially up and about.

Judy’s computer wouldn’t get online this morning so I spent the first hour in an attempt to restore the settings and tweaking other things.  Still no luck.  We had that problem a couple years back when we were using the Sprint air card.  I spent hours on the phone with Dell and still couldn’t resolve the problem.  It cured itself after awhile.  It appears that the WIFI signal is not strong enough for the computer to detect it.  We’ll just have to try again later to see if it gets any better.  Miss Judy doesn’t like it when her ‘puter doesn’t do what it is supposed to.

Judy is making progress on all her Christmas Projects.  Just a couple more items left to clear off the agenda and it will be, “Ho, Ho, Ho!!!”  It’s hard to believe that a week from today we’ll be setting up camp in Lebanon, Tennessee.  We’re looking forward to seeing those munchkins once again.  And, it will be nice to be traveling again even if it is just a 500 mile trip.

By the way, it’s beginning to warm up with the temperatures actually rising over night.  It’ll will be in the high 50’s to low 60’s with the temps continuing to go upward and hitting the 70’s tomorrow.  Yay!!!!  That’s more like it, now if it will just hold for the rest of the winter.

So, I guess that’s the way it is on this fifteenth day of December twenty-ten.  Take Care Until Next Time - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment