Monday, August 22, 2011

The Stow-A-Ways

What can I say?  The old hands on the clock, wait a minute, we don’t have a clock!!!  Oh well, the time in the corner of the PC says 1:45 – IN THE MORNING!!!  What’s up with that?  I should be sawing lumber, but Alex got me up.  It seems that we have a stow-a-way.  No, not squirrels – mice. 

Yes folks, we have a “moose on the loose in the hoose”.  Fortunately, we have some mouse food, labeled Decon.  I put out a couple of packets in the basement, however, the mouse (or mice) are running through the ceiling.  There’s no way that I can get a packet of Decon up there so we’ll just have to hope they find their way to the basement.

So, anywhoo, here I sit, wide awake, with two attack katts standing guard by my side.  They don’t care much for intruders so we don’t have to worry about the mieces getting into the living quarters, but just glad the katts don’t have any guns or else the would be several holes in our ceiling. 

Later this morning we’ll be getting underway; Katie, Alex, Judy, and I with our stow-a-ways.  Don and Gloria are remodeling their house so maybe they’ll have room for the mieces – we can let them out in Kokomo!!!

See Ya Down The Road.  Take Care Until Next Time  - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment